For buyers and other users (if you are a vendor, please also see our terms and conditions link)
Access to and use of this site owned by Indirectchannel Ltd (US or We or Our) is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as your use of the site and Indirectchannel Ltd's services constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions, do not use the site or services. Indirectchannel Ltd may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this web page. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should visit this page periodically to review the terms.
1. SERVICESIndirectchannel Ltd provides a service that allows buyers to find development teams and benefit from end-to-end management of their projects. We provide a separate service that allows buyers to submit Requests for Quotes (RFQs) to the right suppliers. We strive to make your experience a positive one.
Regarding our RFQ service, it should be noted that Indirectchannel Ltd may not always be able to match your RFQ(s) with suppliers. While we seek to enlist only the highest quality suppliers, we do not guarantee the quality or the credentials of the suppliers who receive and respond to your RFQ. As Indirectchannel Ltd is a conduit for matching buyers with suppliers, we are not responsible for any transaction that may occur between you and/or your company and a Indirectchannel Ltd participating supplier. Indirectchannel Ltd does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of the information provided or the products and services sold. You should exercise as much caution as you would typically exercise with any purchase of products or services.
If you use the RFQ service, should you have a dispute with any supplier, you must address such dispute with the supplier directly. You hereby agree to release Indirectchannel Ltd (and our employees and agents) from any and all damages or claims (including consequential and incidental damages) arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes and your transactions with suppliers.
2. YOUR USE OF INDIRECTCHANNEL LTD’s SERVICESIndirectchannel Ltd enables you to initiate transactions for the purchase of products or services. However, Indirectchannel Ltd is not the supplier of such products or services, nor is it a third party to any transactions involving such products or services. Indirectchannel Ltd provides management services and matches RFQ(s) from buyers to participating suppliers.
You agree that by completing an RFQ, you are entering into an agreement with Indirectchannel Ltd and a business relationship with Indirectchannel Ltd's suppliers and thus agree to be contacted by Indirectchannel Ltd and its suppliers. You acknowledge that these suppliers can contact you regarding your RFQ(s) and that you are expressly consenting to such contact by them, or Indirectchannel Ltd if necessary, to fulfill such RFQ via phone, fax, email, mail or other reasonable means, at any of your contact numbers or addresses. These contacts are necessary to provide the services set forth on our site, to service your account, to reasonably address matters pertaining to your account or for other reasonable purposes related to our business.
It is agreed that your use of Indirectchannel Ltd services is for purchasing purposes and not for any other purpose including advertising or competitive intelligence. You acknowledge that Indirectchannel Ltd screens your RFQ(s) and has the right (but not the obligation) in our sole discretion to deny any RFQ that is in violation of these terms and conditions.
If it is determined or suspected by Indirectchannel Ltd at its sole discretion that you are misusing or attempting to misuse or circumvent the Indirectchannel Ltd services or system, or are using or attempting to use it for any inappropriate purposes, including but not limited to activities such as hacking, fraud, advertising, or spamming, Indirectchannel Ltd reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to immediately terminate your access without notice and to commence legal actions or proceedings to seek remedies and/or damages, including but not limited to lost revenue, repairs, legal fees, costs and expenses, and to seek injunctions or other equitable remedies.
4. YOUR USE OF INDIRECTCHANNEL LTD CONTENTIndirectchannel Ltd also provides content including but not limited to text, software, photographs, graphics, data, and other material ("Content") that are protected worldwide by copyright and other laws. The Content includes both content owned or controlled by Indirectchannel Ltd and content owned or controlled by third parties and licensed to Indirectchannel Ltd. Indirectchannel Ltd authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Content on the site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not sell or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the prior written permission of Indirectchannel Ltd. You agree that you will not use this site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. Use of Indirectchannel Ltd content for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITESThere are links in the Indirectchannel Ltd web sites that will allow you to leave Indirectchannel Ltd's web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of Indirectchannel Ltd, and Indirectchannel Ltd is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site or any changes or updates to such sites. Indirectchannel Ltd is providing these links to you as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Indirectchannel Ltd of the site.
7. GENERAL TERMSYou acknowledge and agree that the Indirectchannel Ltd services are provided to you on an "AS IS" basis without any warranty whatsoever, and your sole and exclusive remedy, and Indirectchannel Ltd's sole obligation to you or any third party for any claim arising out of your use of the Indirectchannel Ltd services or the Indirectchannel Ltd Web site, is that you may terminate use of the Indirectchannel Ltd services or the Indirectchannel Ltd Web sites at any time. INDIRECTCHANNEL LTD AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. INDIRECTCHANNEL LTD.COM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (EVEN IF INDIRECTCHANNEL LTD HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY CONSEQUENCES WHICH FLOW FROM IT.
You agree to indemnify Indirectchannel Ltd, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and co-branders and hold them each harmless from any and all claims or demands, including attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising from your use of the Indirectchannel Ltd services or connection to the Indirectchannel Ltd web site or your violation of the Terms and Conditions, or arising from your violation of any rights of a third party. The Terms and Conditions will inure to the benefit of Indirectchannel Ltd's successors, assigns and licensees. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. The failure of Indirectchannel Ltd to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You agree that any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Indirectchannel Ltd services or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arises. The section titles in the Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Indirectchannel Ltd as a result of this Agreement or use of this Web site.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the United Kingdom, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Indirectchannel Ltd with respect to this site, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between you and Indirectchannel Ltd with respect to this site.